H.C. Ganeshia – Mr. H.C. Ganeshia was born in small village of moroli Daang in bharatpur district of Rajasthan on 9TH may 1954. He was awarded an L.L.B. and D.L.L. degree from the University of Rajasthan. Thereafter, he started practice as an advocate in Bharatpur District Court in the year 1979. In the year 1986 he joined Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur and become leading lawyer of Rajasthan. Now he is known as legal luminary in legal field all over India. He is known as constitutional expert.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE –
(A) Member of Rajasthan Bar Council since March 13, 1979.
(B) Practicing in Rajasthan High Court and other courts of the country including Supreme Court.
(C) Various judges, Vice Chancellor, Retd. I.P.S. and Legal Experts of different field working as associates.
- Nominated member of the Executive Council of Pondicherry University by Hon’ble President of India, 2011 for three years.
- Member of Board of Management of Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedakar University (UP), nominated by Hon’ble President of India in 2011 for three years.
- Have been a member of inspecting committee of Dental College attached to the University of Rajasthan for the session 2000-2001.
- Protector of Anti Corruption People Awareness Institution Jaipur India.
- Member finance committee of B.B.A.U. (A Central University) for three years.
- Chairman of Academic Advisory Council of Sanskriti Group of Institutions, New Delhi.
- Member Ethiopian Cultural Centre, New Delhi, INDIA.
SOCIAL SERVICE AND PHILANTHROPY
P.I.L. moved in maters related to:
- Child Marriages where the case was extensively covered by BBC world.
- Emford company cheating cases.
- World famous Jagat Guru Brhama Mandir Pushakar lake pollution case
- Extortion of illegal fees by various private institution etc.
- Deen Dyal Trust matter.
- Death in police custody in Rajasthan
- Rehabilitation of poor people in slum-areas.
- He has been devoting his time to the Bachpann Bachao Andolan.
He is the Patron of Sanskriti a philanthropic body working for the welfare of people which has been serving society for a very long time.
Sanskriti also conducted the Jaipur Marathon from 201 to 2015
Sanskriti conducted various world peace ceremonies from time to time.
RECIPENT OF HONOUR AND AWARDS :
- Bharat Gaurav 2012 in New York, USA.
- Rashtriya Ekta Award 2012
- Rajasthan Gaurav 2002 conferred by His Excellency Governor of Rajasthan.
- Brij Gaurav conferred by Speaker of Rajasthan Assembly.
- Honoured by His Excellency the Governor and Justice G.S. Mishra in function organized by Uttar Pradesh – Bihar Samaj (Joint Society).
- “Brij Lotha Sammaan” awarded to Him in March 2010.
- “Brahmin Shiromani” Conferred by All India Brahmin Mahasabha President at New Delhi.
- And other prestigious award namely:
“Yuva Ratna,” “Garibo ka Masiha”, “Brahmin Ratna”, “Ambedkar Sammaan”, “Master Ramsharan Antyanuprasi Sammaan”, “Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Sammaan”
I. Shri Ganeshia awarded by “BACHPAN BACHAO BAL ASHRAM” run by ‘Noble Prize Winner Shri Kailash Satyarthi’.
J. In legal field Shri Mitra Mandli Bharat Samaj Awarded to him in 2011 by Honble Ex-Chief Justice and Governor and Judge of High Court along with President Rajasthan High court Bar. Other than this it is not possible to mention the name more than 100 honour and awards.
K. Various newspapers/magazines have after taking stock of his selfless deeds for the upliftment of poor and needy stated his achievement various times. In these main honorable titles given to him were by “ Upasana Samay” (Garibon Ka Masiha), Maya India (Ghumakkado Ke Bhagwan) and India Today as (EK Pratibhashali Asardar, Samajsevi Kanoonvid) and his picture was highlighted on the front page of the issue of national magazine India’s pride with president of America Honourble Mr. Obama with the heading (Bahuaayami Vyaktitva Ke Dhani) and on King magazine highlight (Bhrashtachaar Ke Virudh Jihaad) and once again he was titled as (Bejubaanu Ki Jubaan, Besaharo Ka Sahara) in another issue of King magazine. Similarity in Bogan villaiya with heading (Maasomo ki Nigaahen Aapki or) and in NewsViews magazine his picture was highlighted on Front page with Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Patil and Honorable Smt. Sonia Gandhi ji with the Heading (Diamond of Desert). His interviews have also been published in various newspaper, media outfits across Rajasthan, India and around the world. In March 2010 issue Aha Zindagi leading magazine of Bhaskar Publication wrote about him in with the heading (Asha ki Kiran Ek Shaqsiyat) In September, 2010 on Frontpage of “JIVAN PIPASA” with the Hon’ble Governor and Speaker Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha. An another magazine “HONOUR VISION” published his picture on the front page of the March, 2011 issued with highlight “YEH GURU KUCHH ALAG HAI”.
ONE OF THE BEST WEEKLY MAGAZINE “INDIA TODAY
Written a letter for publishing him as “ICON OF RAJASTHAN” and same letter written by DNA for publishing him as “Jewels of Jaipur” in coffee table Book.
In the issue of September 2014 of a leading magazine his photo was published on the cover page with the heading “Bhartiya Sanskriti Ki Dhoom British Parliament Mein”
- Bazigar Mahasang land allotment judgement is an unprecedented decision Rajasthan High Court, by which huge land 1200 murabba was ordered to be allotted to member of this tribe of nomads.
- An anticipatory ball was granted, is milestone judgment of Rajasthan High Court in the matter of 302 of I.P.C. Ramsingh and others V/s. State. In this third bail application under 438 of criminal procedure code was granted which was argued by him at length. Rajasthan High court termed it as an exceptional case and the court in its body of judgment has highly appreciated his role as an advocate for the petitioners.
Important Preposition of Law
Propounded/expounded, which may have been accepted by the court with some reference for instance. Right to personal liberty is the most valuable right granted by the constitution mad article thereof. Before the liberty of citizen be curtailed. It is necessary for the authorities to show that it has been so curtailed in accordance with the procedure established by law before orders under sub sec (1) of sec 3 and or orders under clause (f) of section 1 are passed D.B. Habes Corpus Pet No. 540 of 1990 R.C.C.Vol. 16 1991 Page 110. An other case iii bail application under section 438 Cr.P.C. offence under sec. 302 of I.P.C allowed and it was treated an exceptional case R.C.C. Vol. 16-1991 Page. 113.
He is interviewed on number of occasions by Electronic and Print Media but it is not possible to annex thousands of documents.
- H.C. Ganeshia
- Dr. Dadi Ratan Mohini
- Kailash Satyarthi
- Dr.Pranav Pandya
- Virendra Sharma
- Dr. H.R. Nagendra
- Sister Jayanti
- Dev Krishna Shetty
- Justice Anshuman Singh
- Indra K. Nooyi
- Late Shri Major Dhyan Chand
- Vijay Goel
- Avinash Vashistha
- Shailesh Lodha
- Rajesh Jain
- Dheeraj Jain
- Maheshwari Ramanlal Gandhi
- Dr. Ajeet R. Singhvi
- Dr. Jagat Narula
- Kapil Agarwal
- Karl Lutchmayer
- Dalip Kumar Tarag
- Satya Narayan Sabat
- Gaganbir Singh Sahani
- Kautilya Pandit
- Gagan Gupta
- Sharwan Kumar
- Rama Pandey
- Kulwant Singh